Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization are two integral processes that are necessary for a healthy Search Engine Optimization strategy. While building traffic ready websites have prepared many blogs to gather leads via free traffic sources by making opt-in magnets and lead generators. However, there are few blogs that are ready to take up the challenge of conversion. This makes the task of your SEO team quite challenging. Here is a conversion flow:
This conversion rate optimization has become an integral part of all the internet marketer’s web development and services. By monitoring the activities of the users on the various social networking sites and the internet forums, you can measure the return on investment of your search engine optimization efforts. The secret to successful internet marketing lies in the user experience and internet marketers have been aware of this fact for ages now. So, let us see how to get it right:
Many internet marketers are unaware of the fact that the most important part of their web development budget goes into paid advertising. In fact, many of them think that organic search engine optimization work is more important than the paid campaigns. They also think that they will save money if they do not go for the pay per click campaigns. They might be right in their assumption that organic optimization and conversion rate optimization are two major factors to be considered while designing a website but, one should not forget that there are still many other elements that should be taken care of. The following points should be kept in mind when planning a website design and development budget:
* If you go for a big Search Engine Optimization campaign and manage to bring about a drastic change in the keyword ranking, the result can be huge but, it can have a negative impact on the organic search volume. The organic search volume comprises of very few searches done every month. This is because of the stringent measures adopted by the search engines to decide which keywords need to be included in their search results. There are three steps involved in achieving an optimum search volume and this is through on-page optimization, off-page optimization and good keyword rankings. So, if you do not want to waste your time and efforts and if you do not want your efforts to go to waste, then do not overlook the on-page optimization and make sure that you include all the above factors.
* Organic search volume is not the only way of getting massive traffic to your website. The other options include PPC advertising and paid advertising. The former tends to work better with small-scale businesses but, the latter has a better response rate and offers huge targeted traffic. In fact, with the help of PPC, you can target a specific population and you will also be able to measure the ROI (return on investment). However, you should be able to know the right keywords and have a good idea of your potential audience. The right choice of keywords can be one of the most important factors in the success of your online business.
* Social media has taken the world by storm and there are many people who use it for the purpose of internet marketing. If you are looking for ways to improve your search engine rankings, you should definitely check out the social media networking sites and see what they offer you. There are a number of social media platforms available and you can choose the best among them depending upon your requirements. Most of the social media networking sites have recently introduced pay per click options and this is another way of getting cheap organic traffic. If you are using social media for your web marketing needs, then you should also include conversion rates in your plans so that you can have an idea of how effective the method of marketing is.
* You need to spend some time and learn about link building methods so that you know how you can get high quality backlinks for your site. Link building is one of the essential SEO services that you should hire a professional for. The right way to link build will help to increase your search engine optimization rankings in a short period of time. Thus, you will be able to target your audience with confidence and at the same time, learn more about your target market.
* Another important aspect of search engine optimization is the user experience. This is related to the usability of the website which can only be ascertained through the various usability tests conducted by experts. You must make sure that the site is easy to navigate, displays relevant content in the right manner and offers users a pleasant user experience. If you are able to achieve all these things, you can rest assured that you are on the right track to generate maximum profits in online marketing.